Monday, December 20, 2010

Hi my dear Bloggers,am so happy that you have spared your time and checked out my blog from time to time and left comments etc..am truly grateful.l dont know how l can thank you but just ask you all to continue checking it out more and more because l know l started this year and so far so good....it isn't all that Bad..lol

But!!...l just wanted to share with you two things in my Life that l so dearly want to have this coming year..they are my favorite things of course excluding..lol..shoes and clothes..
l haven't managed to have this  tings this year...but am hoping to have them next year because l know it will make me happy..and may be and can bring you guys my closet so you can see my..hmm sense of style..lol..

Now on my List and top most need is a Digital Camera,l can do so many with it l cant even finish the list of the stuff seriously

Then...the second and last one is the I PHONE..

Hmmm..some body better make my dream come true..hehehhe..love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY