Monday, December 20, 2010



l decided that l should give back to my followers,or readers on my Blog  this Christmas.We shall be having out Office End of year Dinner,and l would like to invite someone join me we shall alot of stuff installed that day with the rest of colleagues and freinds who will be present.


Now what one needs to do so as to Win a chance to have Dinner with me.. is as followers you will send me an email to sheila.gombya@gmail.com answering this 8 questions;


1.) If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?
2.)Coke or Pepsi?
3.)Desk: messy or organized?
4.) If l could choose one of my personality traits to pass on to my children, what would it be?
5.)Whats my favorite Colour 
6.)Have you ever lost anyone you loved?
7.)A l married or single?

8.)How many jobs have l had in the past 10 years?


You dont have to be 100% Right but even getting closely to the answer will push one to the draw.So lets get ready to parleeeee..lol..the Winner will be announced on my Blog.

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY