Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1 yr old Ayo Balogun a.k.a Wizkid now has a baby girl from an undergraduate like him. Is this artiste beginning to reap the fruits of his “labour” or is this just a “rumour”? I’ve always been concerned about the over exposure of this young man… The girl Sola, according to The NET, is an undergraduate of  University of Legon, Accra Ghana. Wizkid’s parents are also demanding for a paternity test before they can accept the baby.
This was Wizkid’s tweet on the 19th of  Aug, what was he trying to say?
Hey All.. Got sumthin to tell yall. In life, there are those times when you wonder about the wrong decisions you’ve made… This is one of those times for me.  I realize that I haven’t always lived up to everyone’s expectations from my loved ones to the immense love from my fans. I am sorry.  Please continue to pray for me.  With the help of my family and my EME big brothers, I am working on becoming a better man, a better artiste, a more responsible person with every one of my actions.

www.mannastores.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY