Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Split: George Michael revealed last night that he has split from Kenny Goss
An emotional George Michael last night revealed he has split from his long-term partner Kenny Goss.
A clearly upset Michael announced the news at the opening show of his European tour Symphonica as he introduced a new track, Where I Hope You Are, which he admitted had been inspired by the split.
Speaking at the start of his Symphonica tour at the State Opera House in the Czech capital Prague, Michael said: 'In truth, Kenny and I haven't been together for two and a half years.www.mannastores.com


I love him very much. This man has brought me a lot of joy and pain. My love life has been a lot more turbulent than I've ever let on, and I'm so sad about my relationship with Kenny. I'm sorry for any pain.'
Speaking hesitantly, Michael also revealed that Goss, a Texan art dealer, had been fighting a battle with alcohol since the death of his parents several years ago.
He said: 'My battles with substances are well documented. My partner has been through his own battle.'
Michael and Goss had been together since 1996, and repeatedly denied reports they had gone their separate ways during their relationship.
Those denials were reinforced last September Goss offered moral support to Michael as the singer was sentenced to eight months in Highpoint Prison for driving while under the influence of drugs.
Michael appeared close to tears at points as he performed his heartfelt track Where I Hope You Are, a passionate ballad which saw the singer's voice crack with emotion throughout.
As well as performing some of his most famous tracks during the evening, Michael also paid tribute to late singer Amy Winehouse by singing Love Is A Losing Game.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY